User who has "Project - Risk, Issue, Change Request - View - All" and "Project - View Tasks - All" global access rights could not navigate to Tab "Associated Tasks" of Risks/Issues and gets: "Error 401 - Unauthorized. You are not authorized to view the page. If you are sure you have access, try logging in again or contact your system administrator."
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login with a global user
- Create a new project and then create some tasks
- Go to Tab 'Risks/Issues/Change Requests', Risks, then create some risks
- Open a Risk, go to Tab 'Associated Tasks', Add Existing Tasks to add some tasks to link with the risk
- Navigate to Administration side and create a new user, grant user the following global rights:
- Project - Edit Management - All
- Project - View Management - All
- Project - View Tasks - All
- Project - Risk, Issue, Change Request - View - All
- Login with the created user
- Open the project and Go to Tab 'Risks/Issues/Change Requests', Risks
- Open a Risk, click Tab 'Associated Tasks' and observe the result
Expected Result: User should be able to view the associated tasks of Risks/Issues
Actual Result: Error 401 - Unauthorized is thrown, so user could not view the associated tasks
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
Caused by CLRT-76934
Resolved in CA PPM 14.2 Generic Patch.
Workaround: Grant user the global right: Project - Risk, Issue, Change Request - Edit - All
Reference TEC1398937 : PPM 14.2 Generic Patch available to resolve reported issues