Where does the Risk DeviceID is stored in Mobile applications developed using the CA DDNA SDK?
Applications developed by using CA Advanced Authentication DDNA SDK.
DeviceID storage in Android Devices:
* It depends on how the application is implemented using CA DDNA SDK.
* DDNA SDK for Android only provides the interface to store/delete the Device ID.
* The functionality for the same has to be written accordingly.
DeviceID persistence in iOS Devices:
* DeviceID in iOS is stored as key-value pair in NSUserDefault.
* They can be deleted accordingly.