Is there anyway we can reverse engineer a MAR, or really a deployed virtual service, and create the vsi and vsm?
All supported DevTest releases and platforms.
Seems someone forgot to check-in the source (project) files. Now they want to add to an existing deployed VS
Create a new Project from the Mar file.
1. Bring up the Workstation.
2. Choose New (Create New Project)
3. Click checkbox Base the new project on one of the following:
4. Choose Mar file and navigate to where the mar file is.
5. Choose create.
6. The new Project will have the VSI.