Error message from Informatica agent log:
[ICMD_10033] Command [getworkflowlog] failed with error [[INFACMD_40000] [DCS_0046] The Service Manager cannot authorize access for object [PowerCenterGrid\EXAMPLE] because the user account does not have the correct permission. Specify a user account with the correct permissions.]
1. The folder PowerCenterDevGrid\EXAMPLE has permissions of its own and Informatica provides control to customize access on a per user basis.
- Please open the Informatica PowerCenter Repository Manager
- Click on the folder EXAMPLE
- When EXAMPLE is selected, under the top toolbar options, click on Edit ---> Permissions
- Please verify that the user attempting to run jobs has read, write and execute permissions selected.
2. RA_Informatica agent passes the "Repository Domain name" option in the "infacmd" command. This option is only required if the repository is in a domain other than local. If not needed, please remove the option definition from the connection object.