How to restrict analysts to edit activity logs from detail activity window?
To restrict analysts to edit activity logs from detail activity window, disable the edit button. You can disable the "Edit" button from the form "detail_alg.htmpl" by performing the
- Edit the file detail_alg.htmpl from the location $NX_ROOT\bopcfg\www\htmpl\web\analyst.
- Locate the following line:
<PDM_MACRO NAME=dtlForm factory=alg>
- Change the above line as follows:
<PDM_MACRO NAME=dtlForm factory=alg button=false>
- Save the file to the location $NX_ROOT\site\mods\www\htmpl\web\analyst.
- Logout from web client and run pdm_webcache -H.
Login to the service desk and you should not be able to see edit button Activity detail window.
As with any change to Service Desk forms, be sure to test this in your lab environment, prior to making this change in a production environment to ensure it works to your satisfaction.