A user who needs access to view Risks, Issues and Changes for all projects. And has the required Global Access Rights assigned to her.
- Project - Risk, Issue, Change Request - View - All
- Project - Risk, Issue, Change Request - Edit - All
CA PPM SaaS & CA PPM On Premise
This is caused due to Corrupted View for a particular User Account and not impacting other system users.
1. Login to CA PPM as <Problem User> and navigate to ‘Issue and Risk’ tab and click on 'Manage My Tabs' icon highlighted in red.
2. Navigate to 'Risks, Issues and Changes' tab.
3. Navigate to CONTENT tab.
- Here click on RESTORE DEFAULTS button. Logout and Login back to check if the ‘Risks, Issues and Changes’ tab loads successfully.
4. If NOT then you can note down TITLE names listed and select the check boxes and click REMOVE.
- And then click on ADD to reinsert the content. Logout and Login back to check if the ‘Risks, Issues and Changes’ tab loads successfully.