Here are the steps you can follow to update the jre with DevTest installation.
1. Download Java SE Development Kit 8u152. You can use the link below:
2. After the download, open the jdk exe file and install it on your environment.
3. Stop DevTest Workstation.
4. Go to $LISA_HOME and rename the folder jre to jre_old.
4. When the installation is completed, go to where the new JDK was installed and copy the jre folder. Usually the new JDK will be installed under C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_152.
5. Place the new jre folder under $LISA_HOME.
6. You will need to copy the following files from the jre_old to the new jre folder:
From $LISA_HOME/jre_old/lib/ext/, copy tools.jar to $LISA_HOME/jre/lib/ext/.
7. Start DevTest Workstation.
From $LISA_HOME/jre_old/lib/security/, copy local_policy.jar and US_export_policy.jar to $LISA_HOME/jre/lib/security/.
8. Try to send the request to your target URL. You should get a successful response this time.