When accessing rest api endpoint in my chrome browser, it keeps displaying credential popup even though using administrator and its correct password.
for example, this is endpoint for testing purpose.
browser is chrome
security.cfg (located in <UIM>/hub) got corrupted.
when checking the file, "Web Service = 1" in <Superuser> section is missing.
This is required permission for user who wants to use web services.
1. Open Infrastructure Manager
2. Navigate distsrv probe on the primary UIM server.
3. With the distsrv probe highlighted, press "Ctrl-P" the probe Utility (pu) should appear.
4. In the probe commandset, select callback set_init_acl with the parameter value "base_acls.cfg".
The callback updates the security.cfg with default ACLs.
5. Try to access api endpoint.
kb000033981 is another problem example caused by corrupted security.cfg