We would like to use all resource lookups to work with First Name rather than last name. For Example, for a resource named 'John Doe', we want the auto suggest to return John Doe's record if we type in "John" when currently it only returns the record if we type in "Doe".
Is there a way for the resource browse lookups to work that way? Please let us know.
Defect DE41242 - Auto Suggest is not working properly for an out of the box Resource browse (BROWSE_PROJMGR)
SUMMARY OF DEFECT
Auto Suggest is not working properly for an out of the box Resource browse (BROWSE_PROJMGR). No matter what I select under "Attribute Search Keys" it only searches by last name.
15.3, 15.4, 15.4.1
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as Administrator to CA PPM
2. Navigate to Administration->Lookups and search for lookup name = Resource browse and lookup id = BROWSE_PROJMGR
3. Go to Auto Suggest tab and ensure Auto Suggest Enabled
4. Add first_name from Available to Selected for Attribute Search Keys and click Save.
5. Navigate to Home->Projects and open any project
6. Attempt to use auto suggest for Project Manager attribute by starting to type.
7. It is only searching based on last name of the resource and not by first name.
Expected Results: It is supposed to search based on last name OR first name of the resource
Actual Results: It is only searching based on last name of the resource and not by first name.