When you Export to Excel (XLS) the 'Resource Allocations and Assignments Report', the 'Assignments' row is not exported for some or all investments.
It appears that the root cause of the issue is the size of the investment name. The report displays properly within the report generated through Advanced Reporting and displays properly if you export the report to PDF. It seems that this behavior is only occurring when you try to export the report into Excel and the name of the investment is too long and the 'Assignments' row disappears.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as an administrator
- Navigate to Advanced Reporting
- Locate the 'Resource Allocations and Assignments Report'
- Run the report for one or many resources and view the output withing the Advanced Reporting page --- the data looks correct, you see BOTH 'Allocations' and 'Assignments' rows for all investments for all resources
- Export to Excel (XLS) the report
- Some 'Assignments' rows are showing and some are missing ; it is not matching the report as seen in the Advanced Reporting page
- Repeat steps trying different parameters selecting maybe just 1 or 2 resources, or just a few investments and the XLS output will have some 'Assignments' rows missing
- If you export the same report to PDF, it is okay and matches the Advanced Reporting output
Expected Result: The Export to Excel output should match the Report output
Actual Result: The Export to Excel output is missing the 'Assignments' row for some of the investments