Unable to install or upgrade Unified Reporter due to the error: The installation process cannot continue. The selected robot has an existing instance of UnifiedReporter.
Use this process to totally remove UR 126.96.36.199, and install a newer version of Unified Reporter (UR) Data will NOT be backed up, copied, or migrated. This?
1. Backup this file, then edit/notepad it?and remove any sections for any versions of?jasper, _ur, and unifedreporter but NOT unified-- because UMP uses the word unified for other components.
? ? %Nimsoft%\robot\pkg\inst\installed.pkg
2. Stop the robot and Nimsoft Robot Watcher?service
3. Move out these files?and wasp folders to a backup folder outside of the Nimsoft folder. Remove them?once successful.
? ? unifiedreports folder?and?.war file
? ? jasperserver-pro folder?and .war file
4. Start the robot (Nimsoft Robot Watcher service)
5. Rename and offline, or totally delete old database using SSMS
6. Run the UR installation.
7. Using IM/distsrv/Distribution, deploy the ump_unifiedreporter package onto UMP.
8. This will restart wasp. You can now login and test the Unified Reports portlet.
keywords: unifiedreporter, unified, reports, report, reporter, install, installation, 7.5, 1.9, UR, installUR.exe, issue, problem, failure, HOWTO, solution, resolution, manual, uninstall, uninstallation