- After having installed a remote agent and successfully tested with autoping -M <node> -D, the jobs that are being scheduled to this system are then showing the following in the Event Processor log file.
- STATUS: STARTING JOB:TESTJOB
- ALARM: RESOURCE JOB:TESTJOB
- [09:04:03.7160]  <Rescheduled by auto_remote, CreateProcess Failed! (522)>
- STATUS: RESTART JOB:TESTJOB
- [09:04:04.2160]  <Rescheduled by auto_remote, CreateProcess Failed! (522)>
- ALARM: MAX_RETRYS JOB:TESTJOB
- STATUS: FAILURE JOB:TESTJOB
Operating system: Windows
AutoSys version: 4.x
The reason for this is that the User that is used to start the "CA Unicenter AutoSys Remote Agent (ACE)" service in Windows is either not the default System account or there are security rights that this user does not have. As a result Windows will not allow a new process to be created.
To solve this you can do either of the following:
- Change the Logon for this service to "Log on as System account"
- Add the following user rights to the user to start the Remote agent service:
- act as part of operating system.
- increase quotas
- logon as a service
- logon as a batch
- replace process level token
When the above has been done, recycle the "CA Unicenter AutoSys Remote Agent (ACE)" service.