We have installed the API Gateway 9.3. Where do we get the Salesforce Toolkit?
1. Login to support.ca.com
2. Click the Menu button and select 'Download Products'
3. In the search box, type 'CA API Gateway (Layer 7)' - then click on the API GATEWAY tile
4. Look for 'CA API Gateway Enterprise MULTI-PLATFORM' - make sure the Release says '9.3'
5. Click on 'CA API Gateway Enterprise MULTI-PLATFORM' (it is a hyperlink)
6. Scroll down and look for 'CA API GATEWAY CUSTOMASSERTIONS-9.3- ORACLE ACCESS MANAGER, TIVOLI ACCESS MANAGER, SINGLE SIGN ON, SALESFORCE CONNECTOR, SYMANTEC, JSAM' - this is associated with a zip file called GEN500000000000708.zip
7. On the right side of the screen, click the cloud icon to download the zip file
8. Extract the contents of the zip file
9. Inside a directory called SFDC, you will see the rpm file you need