Upgrading to DevTest 10.3
- To upgrade to DevTest 10.3 you must request a new license file..
- A new license file does not change your existing licensing model.
Renew a Current License
When you renew your current current license, the new licensing model is applied.
The new licensing model is applied that tracks transaction consumption for new customers.
How to Request a New License File
To use DevTest version 10.3, you must request a new license. There are several scenarios when you will be required to request a new licence.
- To upgrade from DevTest 10.2 or earlier.
- Your license file is expired.
- You want to install multiple Enterprise Dashboards with pre-defined Mac addresses.
To request a new license file, please follow the steps below:
- Collect the Mac address of the machine where you will be installing the Enterprise Dashboard.
- Identify the name and email address to send the license file.
- Contact CA Support or your account representative to request a new license file and provide the the details from step 1 and 2.
- The support team will create a new license file (devtestlic.xml) and send it to the email address identified in step 2.
You can download DevTest 10.3 directly from the Download Management section of the CA Support site.
10.3 requires a MAC address only for new and renewal customers. Existing customers do not need it.