When the IP address of BOXI server is changed, reports do not work. This is because BOXI tries to contact old IP address through the ODBC Driver.
To resolve the issue, update the IP address by following the steps:
- Open the ODBC Driver for BOXI, "casd_<Machine Name>".
- Click on Configure/Advanced/Update.
- Update with the new IP address and click ok.
- Recycle Service Desk Services.
- Modifying the IP address on the driver will automatically update the oadrd.ini file. However, please verify the IP address in oadrd.ini file.
You should now be able to run reports successfully.