Service Desk Report tab shows a blank/white screen when there is a firewall between the ServiceDesk and CA Business Intelligence server and the appropriate ports on the firewall are not opened.
If there is a firewall between the ServiceDesk and BOXI servers, it is necessary to open the following ports on the firewall:
- 6400-6410 (ports used by BOXI Central Management Server)
- 19987 and 19986 (ports used by the ServiceDesk ODBC services)
- BOXI Tomcat port configured during BOXI installation (by default this is 8080)
- Static request port assigned to the Central Management Server
Please follow the following steps to assign a static request port to the Central Management Server:
- Login to the BOXI Central Management Console as a BOXI administrator.
- Select Servers.
- Right click the CentralManagementServer in the server list and select Properties (see the following screenshot).
- Go to the common settings section. Uncheck the 'Auto assign' option and set a static to the request port field.
- Click 'Save & Close'.
- Recycle the CentralManagementServer by right clicking and selecting "Recycle Server'.