The below steps describe how we can plot the PA/VE ratio table in Excel:
1. Identify for which Silo we need to run the report for.
2. Login to TM console.
3. Under 'Transaction Report', click on 'Verify Enrollment Log'
4. Download the report for last 30 mins, or chose the timestamp based on the requirement.
5. Open the downloaded report and select all the transactions
6. Navigate to 'Insert' tab within Excel and click on 'PivotTable'
7. Drag and drop the PivotTable fields as follows:
8. The table obtained will provide you with the information/statistics to gauge the PA/VE ratio
|Row Labels||No||Yes||(blank)||Grand Total|
|(blank)|| || || || |
|Grand Total||1062||129|| ||1191|
| ||89.17%||10.83%|| || |
Of the 1191 VERes sent, we didn't receive PAReq for 1062 (89.17%).