The c2o.log contains multiple instances of the following errors:
Evaluation of [AdaptiveServer Anywhere (ASA)] failed - missing ) in parenthetical (#2)
Evaluation of [thin] failed- ReferenceError: "thin" is not defined. (#2)
What do these errors mean and how can I fix them?
One or both of these errors is reported when a JDBC operator is in use in a PAM process and the Sybase driver required fields and/or the Oracle driver required fields have not been cleared from the Connection Wizard. To correct this, do the following:
- Find your process definition containing the JDBC operator.
Select that operator to view the properties
- Under properties, click on the Database Server Login tab:
- Select the "Connection Wizard" button
- On the Database Type field at the top, click the drop down and select "Sybase".
On the Sybase Server Type field, click the value shown, Adaptive Server Anywhere (ASA), and delete it so that it looks like this:
- Now for Database Type, select Oracle:
For Oracle Driver Type, delete the value, thin so that it looks like this:
- And finally switch back to the Database Type you were originally using and click OK.
Save your process definition and that will stop these errors from appearing in the c2o.log.