Error Message :
The Automic Web Interface (AWI) does not show correct values. Reopening the Variable selector in a Workflow's Pre/Post-Conditions after the values have been accepted, deletes its value.
- Add any object to a new Workflow.
- In the preconditions or postconditions, add a set object variable
- Set the object variable name
- Set the scope (we used Parent Workflow)
- Set the value to &$NAME# (via variable picker)
- Accept and close out of the dialog
- Open the dialog again and the value box will be blank (but it will still be set and work when you execute the Workflow)
Root Cause: Reopening the variable selector in workflow pre/post-conditions deletes its value.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Fix Status: Released
Enterprise Control Center 12.0.0 - Available
Enterprise Control Center 11.2.2 - Available
Enterprise Control Center 2.1.5 - Available