To remove change management:
1) On the Administration tab, select Security and Role Management, Functional Access.
The Functional Access List appears.
2) Select Change Order
Change Order Functional Access Detail page appears
3) On the Roles Tab, click Edit in List.
Change the Access Level from view/modify to none for all the roles that you do not want to have access to change management.
4) Repeat for Change order template in Functional Access List
***Users will no longer have the option to create new change orders.
To also remove the Change Calendar tab:
1) On the Administration tab, select Security and Role Management, Role Management, Role list
2) Select the roles that you want remove the tab from:
Role detail page opens
3) Click on the Resources tab then click Update Tabs button -> search
4) Remove the Change Calendar Tab from the Tabs assigned by highlighting it and selecting the left double arrow then save.