Release & Iteration Burndown iteration headers overlap
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA Agile Central
AGILE CENTRAL SAAS:ACSAAS
The Release & Iteration Burndown app is showing overlapping iteration names in the header, how can this be fixed.
There can be several reasons for the names to be overlapped as shown here.
- the iteration dates overlap on either the parent and/or child projects.
Removing the scoping to child projects may correct the issue if the parent project has no overlapping iteration start and end dates and a child project does.
- If no overlapping iteration dates are found it may be caused by either having too many iterations in the release to fully display them correctly in the browser;
- or the iteration names are very long;
- or the iterations are very short in days and thus the names overlap;
- or the browser font size/resolution is causing the chart to be rendered in too small a window.
Shrinking the font or expanding the size of the browser window can also fix this display problem.
Was this information helpful?