- Open a support ticket to check all other options - depending on customizations you may have additional work to do (IE, reconfigure RCA, etc)
- renamed old data folder
- renamed wasp folder
- reinstalled wasp
- setup UMP common portion
- setup data_engine key to point to data_engine
- changed memory settings to 6g max, 4min
- redeployed all webapps that are required (ump_*)
- (optional) reuploaded ump logo (a backup with be found in the data folder)
- (optional) migrated portal-ext.properties file located in \Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\classes to new wasp directory
- Cold start the wasp.
Step 8. This is only required if you have a custom logo
Step 9 is only required if you have modified liferay default settings via the portal-ext.properties file.
* Dashboards and most data is stored in the database. You will likely need to reconfigure RCA, cabi and other probes. Please create a support ticket in advance to see what custom requirements are required. Again, this is a last resort option and very rarely used.