How to regenerate CA XCOM SSL Sample Certificates on a Machine that already has SSL Certificates.
If you need to run the makeca, makeclient and makeserver scripts again, you must delete the existing certificates
** Be very careful with this **
- Manually delete the CERTS & PRIVATE subdirectories that are in the SSL subdirectory under your XCOM install directory.
- You also need to delete the following files:
- all index.* files in the SSL subdirectory
- all serial.* files in the SSL subdirectory
- the random.pem files in the SSL subdirectory
- At this point you can run the makeca, makeclient and makeserver scripts again.