How do you refresh / flush the CA PPM server cache?
Both CA PPM SaaS and On Premise
Steps to clear / flush the CA PPM Server cache:
1. Log in to CA PPM application as an admin user
2. Modify the URL field to: https://<server>/niku/nu#action:security.caches
3. From the Caches tab, click the FLUSH ALL button
4. Click the Groups tab, click the FLUSH ALL button
5. Log out & Log in back to check if the problem persists
- After a cache flush, users may see slower performance the first time after the flush navigating in PPM.
- If you have multiple Application servers you may need to apply the above steps to all Application servers.
- For CA PPM SaaS customers:
- When you navigate to security.caches page it gives you an application server host name. So connect to the application server in incognito mode or different browsers to get to the second APP server to flush caches if it is needed (though typically when you flush the cache on one app server, it will flush all PPM caches.