How can you recover from a Locked Checkpoint for CA-Deliver?
The procedure varies as documented below:
- To unlock the checkpoint when message RMOCPP06 indicates a SYSID:
1. On the system owning the lock:
a. Stop or cancel CA-Deliver
2. On one of the other systems:
a. Issue the command to unlock the checkpoint:
b. F RMOSTC,UNLOCK
c. Reply Y to message RMOCPP09.
d. Reply U to message RMOCPP10.
3. On the system that was cancelled, start CA-Deliver again.
- To unlock the checkpoint when message RMOCPP06 does not indicate
a SYSID (**** is in the sysid field in the message):
1. Stop or cancel ALL of the CA-Deliver Started Tasks.
2. Bring each started task back up, one at a time.
Note: If the lock has not been released, issue the UNLOCK command for that started task, before bringing up any of the others.