After logging into the OneClick Web server, when the user tries accessing the OneClick debug page they are seeing an HTTP 404 error. However, the user is able to access the same OneClick debug page from a different client system.
First try clearing the java cache by doing the following:
- Launch the Windows Control Panel
- Click on the Programs icon
- Click on the Java panel
- In the Java Control Panel window:
- Click on the General tab
- In the Temporary Internet Files section, click on the Setting button
- In the Temporary Files Setting window, click on the Delete files button
- In the Delete File and Application window, check all boxes for files to delete and click on the OK button
- In the Temporary Files Setting window, click on the OK button
- In the Java Control window click on the Apply button and then the OK button
- Try accessing the OneClick debug page
If you are still unable to access the OneClick debug page, uninstall JRE and then reinstall.