Receive the following error message when attempting to export a CA Business Intelligence (CABI) Web Intelligence (WEBI) report:
Internal Error: Missing sEntry Parameter. (Error: INF )
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to BILaunchPad
2. Via navigating Public Folders, go to the folder where the problematic WEBI report is saved
3. Open the report
4. Hit Export
CA Business Intelligence (CABI) 4.1
1. Log in to CABI Central Management Console (CMC) as Administrator
2. Go to Servers> Adaptive Processing Server>Property
3. Increase the "Xmx" value in the Command line Parameter of Adaptive Processing Server to "Xmx4g"
4. Save and close
5. Restart the Adaptive Processing Server
Note: The above setting is letting the Adaptive Processing server take up to 4GB RAM, so ensure that you have enough resources available on the Windows node where the Adaptive Job server is running.