Receive HTTP 400 error when clicking on an document hyperlink on the project collaboration tab.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to PPM with admin user
2. Open a project where admin is the Collaboration Manager
3. Click on the Collaboration tab
4. Click on the hyperlink
Expected Result: For the document to open successfully
Actual Result: Receive HTTP 400 error
1. Workaround, it opens fine when you click on the Actions pull-down and select ‘open’.
2. The link could be corrupted, try this suggestion there first in Test or Development environments: Find the location where this document is saved, then remove and re-add the document in the Collaboration Document Manager screen