Receive Error in Gantt when browser zoom level is greater than 100%. Error received: "Error occurred, please contact system administrator." This issue occurs in Internet Explorer (IE) 11 and Chrome.
Steps to Reproduce:
Note: The below steps are for Chrome, but you can also reproduce this in IE11 by clicking the Tools icon in the upper right hand corner of the Internet Explorer, clicking the arrow next to Zoom, increasing the zoom level to 125% (or higher) and then proceeding to step 3 below.
- In Chrome, click the 'Customize and Control Google Chrome' button in the upper right hand corner.
- Hit the + button until the Zoom level is increased to 125%.
- Log in to PPM and go to a Project.
- Click on the Tasks tab.
- From the Tasks tab drop down, select Gantt.
- Try to slide the bar to the right.
Expected Result: Bar slides over.
Actual Result: Receive error: "Error occurred, please contact system administrator."
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases, and to Chrome and IE11 browsers.
Caused by CLRT-77237
This issue is fixed in 14.3
Decrease zoom level back to 100%. Or, use a different browser version where this is not reproduced (IE8 or Firefox do not have this issue)
Reference CA PPM Resolved Defects Index for CA PPM 14.3