This is the first time that a comprehensive list of typical EM failure causes has been presented..
All Supported APM releases.
Typical reasons why the EM won't start:
- Some Third-party software is causing a conflict
- Remove the third-party software
- Invalid or no license file
- Obtain a valid license file
- IP Address of the EM changed
- Heap size, particularly changing the heap which may result in running out of memory or not having enough memory
- Increase heap size and/or physical memory available on the server
- An invalid entry in one or more of the following files:
- domains, loadbalancing, server, realms, or user.xml files
- Using the wrong osgi version
- An EM port conflict