This is reported as DE45595 and is fixed in Clarity 15.6.
There are also a few suggestions mentioned in KB000007301 that may help, such as:
- The following best practices can lower the job runtime, therefore forcing project managers to maintain projects:
- Remove any rate matrices from Administration > Finance > Setup > Defaults > Project Transaction Entry Defaults
- Remove any rate matrices from Administration > Finance > Setup > Entities that are no longer used
2. Another suggestion is to remove and rows from the Rate Matrix that are no longer needed.
However, the suggestion to inactivate projects will not help as these projects are not being removed from the table.
3. Consider how the job is being ran regarding the parameters, as it is highly suggested that the parameter(Prepare Rate Matrix Data) should not be selected at every run.
The scheduled run should only be running with the following parameters selected:
-Update Rate Matrix Data