Queue that connects hub to hub turns red every few days.
There can be several causes:
* HA probe has turned on the shifted the queue to a backup hub, and when the primary hub is back online, the secondary hub queues are not turned off.
* Using an older version of the hub probe.
* Badly formatted data is stuck ion the queue
* Make sure you on the latest version of the hub probe.
* Make sure HA hub queue are not active.
* Flush any data stuck in the queue and restart the hub probe.
* Recreate the queue.
If the issue persists please open a support case with CA