1. Open "Raw Configure" on the qos_processor probe.
2. Navigate into the "setup" folder/section.
3. Click "New Key..."
4. Add a new key called: database-update-queue-capacity
5. Set a value for this key of 20000 (the default value is 10000, so doubling it is a good place to start.)
If the error message persists after this, you may need to set the value even higher, such as 50000. The qos_processor may consume more memory with this value increased, so it is a good idea to increase the allocated memory for the probe as well. To do so:
1. Use "Raw Configure" on the qos_processor probe
2. Navigate to the "startup" folder, then "opt" underneath that.
3. Increase the value set for "java_mem_max" here. Default is 2048m (2048 megabytes.) If you double the above value (e.g. 20000) it would be a good idea to double the memory allocation here as well, although it may be advisable to monitor the probe's memory usage and set the value according to your own observations.