Error Message :
PUT_ATT does not work in Post Process tab if you have GET_VAR before it. PUT_ATT by itself in the post process tab works fine, but PUT_ATT with a GET_VAR before in the post process tab doesn't work. This is the scenario:
1. Create a VARA.SQL
2. Create a UNIX job and put this in the post-process tab
:PUT_ATT ARCHIVE_KEY1= "TEST Archive 1"
:PUT_ATT ARCHIVE_KEY2= "TEST Archive 2"
3. Execute the UNIX job
4. Result: Go to the Statistics of the job and you will see that the Archive 1 and Archive 2 column contains the values.
5. Edit the UNIX job and put an additional line before the lines with :PUT_ATT
:SET &FOO# = GET_VAR(JAC#VARA.SQL.POST_PROC_ISSUE)
6. Save and execute the UNIX job.
7. Result: Go to the Statistics of the job and you will see that the Archive 1 and Archive 2 columns are blank.