Attempting to publish a MIB, but the menu option in the Management Module Editor is grayed out.
1. Modifiy the server.xml file and added the following entries on MOM.
<grant group="Admin" permission="publish_mib"/>
<grant user="Admin" permission="publish_mib"/>
You can adjust the user and group name accordingly.
2. Set the following property in IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.properties
3. Recycle the MOM, check the workstation and see if Publish MIB is enabled.
4. If you continue to observe the same problem and publish MIB is still grayed out, then stop the MOM and check if port 161 is still in use. If port 161 is still in use, this means some other application is using this port.
5. Modify the port in IntroscopeEnterpriseManager.properties as follows:
6. Recycle the MOM, check if Publish MIB is available and check if you are able to create the MIB file.