Several Fixes Provided by PTF RO67565 Are Not Indicated In Title
PTF RO67565 (Prob 9148) fixes the following problems.
- Getmain failures occur, especially during DTOC scans.
- DTOC field EAS-Trks is always 0.
- Wasted (idle) space in VVDS data sets is not shown.
- The zoom to Data Sets by Volume is often in LI mode.
- The zoom to Data Sets by Storage Group in RT mode needs to be faster.
- Memory above the bar for the DTOC is over-allocated.
- The memory limit above the bar is not managed correctly.
- Three zooms have never worked.
- All data sets are not in the DTOC if there are more than 26,211,778 data sets.
A more detailed description of these problems can be seen in the attached doc.
NOTE: All documents in PDF format require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed.