Delete and re-acquire the PTF that contains a PTF number in the location path that does not match the FIX # :
To do so, follow these steps:
For this example, we are using PTF # SO06211
1. . Go the the Products Tab and select the product name:associated with the bad PTF:
CA XCOM Data Transport for z/OS - MVS
2. Click on the release 12.0
3. Select 'Show All' pages
4. Find SO06211 in the list and click the ACTION button on right, select DELETE and click
Yes to confirm.
Now I would expect there to only be one PTF listed, but if you find another please click ACTIONs to DELETE the second listing of PTF as well
5. Now that you have deleted the PTF from your software catalog, the following steps will acquire the PTF from CA Support Online to ensure you have the latest version.
- Click the Products Tab, find product name associated with the PTF:
For this example, we are using PTF SO06211 and the product name is: CA XCOM Data Transport for z/OS - MVS
- Click the Products Tab, find product name: CA XCOM Data Transport for z/OS - MVS
- Right click on the release 12.0 and select ADD EXTERNAL MAINTENANCE
- Select *Solution, specify: Solution*: SO06211 and click OK
Now you will have the latest version of the PTF downloaded into your software catalog.
Now when you display the PTF details you will see that the PTF number named in the location path matches the Fix #