PRSUBMITTEDBY does not get updated when timesheet gets submitted via XOG.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to the application
2. Under Home menu click on Timesheets
3. Choose any resource and see if any timesheets are in Open status, if none exist you will need to create a timesheet for that resource
4. Once timesheet is created you now should be able to xog out that timesheet.
5. Once xogged out you will need to open the xml and update status = 1 and add submittedBy="1", once changed save it.
6. Xog in file updated in Step 5.
7. Notice status does get updated to Submitted but PRSUBMITTEDBY is null when querying prtimesheet table.
Expected Result: PRSUBMITTEDBY field getting updated.
Actual Result: PRSUBMITTEDBY is null.
Resolved in CA Clarity PPM 13.3 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Resolved in CA PPM 14.2 Generic Patch. Reference TEC1398937
With the fix for this issue, we are now supporting user name in submittedBy attribute of timesheet submit XOG request. Please take care of any scripts which were using the ID value in submittedBy attribute.
For example, using the steps outlined above, in step #5, instead of specifying the value 1 for the application administrator internal record ID, put in the user name of 'admin' (submittedBy="admin")