Error Message :
Under the following conditions the promptest value is missing from the workflow monitor.
- Create a SCRI (it can be blank)
- Create a PRPT with a text box.
- Add the PRPT to the SCRI
- Create a JOBP
- Add the SCRI to the JOBP
- In the task properties, set a default value for the PRPT (I used 2)
- Execute the JOBP
- Open the monitor
- Select properties for the SCRI.
- The variables tab will show the selected value.
- The promptset tab will NOT show the selected value.
Root Cause: The problem was that when a JOBP was deactivated, the promptset value that was set for a task, was not showing the previously set value. This happened because Java API was trying to get the content from the eh table, which was no longer available.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Fix Status: Released
Automation Engine 12.1.0 - Available
Automation Engine 12.0.1 - Available
View job report to see prompset value.