When creating an Adhoc report in CA PPM Advanced Reporting using the Project Total Actual Hours measure, some projects do not show up in the report. If you remove the Total Actual Hours column, the projects then display.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Adhoc View in PPM selecting the Project Management Domain
- On the Choose Data page, add the below from Source to Selected Fields:
3. Add Project Name, Project ID from Fields
- Project Name
- Project ID under Project
- Total Actual Hours (found under Summary Totals->Project->Total Hours->Total Actual Hours)
4. Select view of 'Details and Totals'
5. Note the total # of Projects
6. Add the Total Actual Hours (found in Measures) to Columns in the Adhoc view
7. Note the total # of Projects
Expected Results: Total # of Projects matches that from step #5
Actual Results: Total # of Projects is less than that in step #5
It appears this is related to data not populating correctly in the Data Warehouse (DWH) table: DWH_INV_SUMMARY_FACTS as the issue only occurs when the Total Actual Hours measure is included which pulls from this table.
This issue is no longer reproducible in CA PPM 15.4.1