Project managers without booking rights have access to the 'Add Staff' fly-out pull-down to add resources to the Conversations module. The expectation is that the 'Add Staff' fly-out pull-down not be available as the project manager does not have sufficient access rights to add any resource/team to the Conversation/Staff modules.
Note: If the user has Project VIEW access without any Resource Booking access, this fly-out pull-down is not visible.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Login to PPM with a user who has full admin rights
1. Create a new user and assign only the following global right: Project Management - Navigate
2. Create a new project and make the user created in Step 1 the project manager of this project (alternatively, provide the user with Project - Edit rights)
3. Log out of PPM, and log back in as the user created on Step 1
4. In the New UX, open the project created in Step 2
5. Go to the Conversations tab
Expected Results: The 'Add Staff' fly-out pull-down should not be available as the user does not have the booking rights required to add any resources (or teams).
Actual Results: The 'Add Staff' fly-out pull-down is available.
DE45463 is expected to be fixed in our upcoming PPM 15.6 release.