Project managers without booking rights have access to the + sign to add resources or roles in the Staffing Module in the New UX. The expectation is that the + sign not be available, similar to how the 'Add' button is not available in the Classic UX team tab for that same user.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Login to PPM with a user who has full admin rights
1. Create a new user and assign only the following global right: Project Management - Navigate
2. Create a new project and make the user created in Step 1 the project manager of this project
3. Log out of PPM, and log back in as the user from Step 1
4. In the New UX, open the project created in Step 2
5. Go to the Staff tab
Expected Results: The + sign to have the option to staff resources/roles should not be available as the user does not have booking rights to staff anyone to the project.
Actual Results: The + sign is available.
DE45078 is expected to be fixed in our upcoming PPM 15.5.1 release.