Project list page will not render if there is a Filter saved containing static dependent lookups with multiple values selected and the filter field is changed back to a single select.
app-ca.log shows error:
ERROR 2015-09-14 17:09:12,601 [http-9193-8] vxml.VXMLService (clarity:username_2505:66732005__2E932C48-288B-44FA-93D8-240EEE592FD2:projmgr.projectList) Exception in processing^M
com.niku.union.web.WebException: Portlet view processing failed for portlet: projmgr.projectList_odf
Caused by: com.niku.union.web.WebException: com.niku.union.web.WebException: net.sf.saxon.trans.DynamicError: A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the first argument of string-length()
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add a static dependent lookup attribute (i.e. the stage attribute) to the project list filter page
- Change the personalized setting for this filter attribute so that it is a "multiple select"
- Select multiple values for the stage filter attribute and save your filter. Make this filter your default
- Change the personalized setting for this filter attribute back to "single select"
- Attempt to access the project list page
Expected Results: List page will be displayed, possibly with an error/warning about the filter issue and the user will be allowed to fix the issue.
Actual Results: The project list will not render at all. It redirects indefinitely and shows a blank page.
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
Caused by CLRT-72399
CLRT-72399 is Open and is in review for possible resolution in a future release.
- Contact Customer support to fix the issue with accessing the project list.
- Once you are able to access the project list, set the filter field "stage" back to a "multiple select" or delete the saved filter