Error Message :
2018-01-19 21:36:58 - U02003043 Invalid 'rename(/app/psoft/interfaces/sis-transcript/out/AGSXOOK_0.tmp, /app/psoft/interfaces/sis-transcript/out/16587794.pcl)' call. Error code: ('2' - 'No such file or directory')
2018-01-19 21:36:58 - U00011134 ERROR '4205' bytes, incorrect transfer of '0' records for file 'EX_FILENAME'->'/app/psoft/interfaces/sis-transcript/out/16587794.pcl'. Duration '00:00:30'.
2018-01-19 21:36:58 - U00011409 FT '79927910': FileTransfer ended abnormally.
Files transferred by a File transfer object (JOBF) transfer successfully.
However, the above error appears in the job report and in the Agent log of the JOBF which suggests that it has failed.
This can be problematic when there are alerts set up for when the file transfer fails.
Root Cause: Error on the OS level where the OS function 'rename()' is running into issues.
This may be related to an NFS problem on the AIX box. What can be done:
- Restart the NFS client
- Have sysadmin have a look at the NFS/syslog and monitor the NFS for any irregularities when the file transfer fails.
- Restart the Agent to free any possibly hanging NFS handles.
As this has to do with the OS, the best solution would be to migrate the jobs to a different host.
Fix Status: No Fix
1) Create a new filter object and under the “report” section add a new field and choose from the dropdown normal “REP”.
2) Select “contains” then put in:
U02003043 Invalid ‘rename
3) Add this filter to the file transfer by going to the tab “Output Scan”, adding it to “Output Filter”, under “True/False” select true, and set the return code to 0 so that the job will end ok if the job report contains the Invalid rename string.