Process update condition does not respect the previous value condition
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Clarity as an Admin user with full access rights and navigate to admin/processes.
- Click the 'New' button to create a new process.
- On the 'Objects' tab - click the 'Add Primary Object' button and select timesheet as the 'Object Type' - Save and Return.
- On the 'Start Options' tab - select Auto Start, the 'Start Event' should UPDATE - Save.
- Set the 'Start Condition' to = ( ( Timesheet Status = 'Returned' ) and ( Timesheet Status [Previous Value] != 'Returned' ) ) - Save and Return.
- Start Step - link 'Then Go To' Finish - validate all and activate.
- Navigate to a current timesheet - enter time and Save, then click 'Submit for Approval'.
- Now the timesheet is in submitted status and no process is triggered (which is expected).
- Click 'Return Timesheet' - the timesheet is now in 'returned' status.
- Navigate to the Organizer-Processes tab. Note the process was triggered and ran to completion.
- Navigate to the returned timesheet, edit some actuals and SAVE.
- Navigate back to the Organizer-Processes tab.
The timesheet is saved and the process should NOT be triggered because in the start condition it is mentioned as Timesheet Status [Previous Value] != 'Returned' ) )
The timesheet is saved and the process is also triggered.
Environment: CA PPM 13.3.0, 14.1, 14.2, 14.3
Cause: This is due to the defect CLRT-79030
This issue is resolved in CA PPM 14.4.