Process triggers even though start condition is not met when marking investments for deletion.
1. Create a new process which starts on update of Manager change (( Project Manager != Project Manager [Previous Value] ))
2. Navigate to an Active Project
3. Change the "Financial Status" of the Project to "Closed"
4. "Uncheck" the "Active" check-box
5. From the Project List View, Mark the Project for Deletion by "Checking" the Project and "Click" the "Mark for Deletion" button
6. Navigate to the Process tab of the Project. Note that the new process that we have created would have triggered. It should not have triggered as we did not update the "Manager" field
Defect DE43422, in review by Development team.