We have a process that starts when the status of a project changes. We had a PM do an auto-schedule to change the task dates on a project. The process started 69 times which is the exact number of tasks in the project. Need to figure out why the auto-schedule process would trigger a auto-start process that has a start event of update and the start condition is (Project Status != Project Status[Previous Value]).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Open a Project with tasks/milestones
2. Go to Tasks
3. Open in Scheduler - PPM Gantt
4. Click on Autoschedule with Publish
5. For Testing I created a process based on project object with starting condition ( Project Status != Project Status [Previous Value] )
6. Observe process gets triggered when condition was not met
Note: Above STR for 15.3, in 15.2 even without making any changes to the project when I click on Save process is triggering (same process which was built in STR above in Step 5). The other thing to note it is only seems to be happening on lookup type attributes when comparing to previous value in the process start condition.
Expected Result: Process should not trigger as start condition had not been met
Actual Result: process is getting triggered.
DE37541 - Process is being triggered unexpectedly when start condition is not met.
DE37541 has been fixed in 15.4 but it is also been patched in 220.127.116.11 (Patch 2) and 18.104.22.168 (Patch 7).