Error Message :
The Process Monitoring perspective can request multiple refresh actions without waiting for the previous request to be answered.
This can cause all the Java Worker Processes (JWP) to just perform refresh actions on the server side, which leads to unresponsive UI behavior.
Root Cause: Improved behavior in AWI. The Process Monitoring perspective can request multiple refresh actions without waiting for the previous request to be answered.
This can cause that all JWP's to only perform refresh actions on the server side, which leads to an unresponsive UI.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available where we avoid the behavior by disabling all request actions (Refresh button, filter button,...) as long as the previous refresh was finished.
Within this fix it was managed to avoid to send multiple refresh requests to the backend in the “Process Monitoring perspective” in AWI.
The following request was there for disabled:
Now all the mentioned requests are disabled as long as the previous refresh was finished. To summarize, the Process Monitoring perspective can now request multiple refresh actions without waiting that the previous request was answered.
- Avoid to press the refresh button as long as the request is not finished.
Avoid to use filter button again,..
- Avoid to use reset filter button again,...
- Avoid to click on some other queues,....
- Avoid to switch between tree and listview during update.
- Additional process-monitoring tabs are also disabled.
- Avoid to hover over queue list.
- Avoid Custom filter selection change.
- During refresh, refresh timer should be disabled, no more count down visible in refresh button.
Fix Status: In Progress
Automic Web Interface 12.2.0 - Planned release date: 2018-06-19
Automic Web Interface 12.1.0 HF1 - Available