Process using purge flag attribute as condition is not starting comparing with previous value
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a process linked to project object from start to finish
2) Start condition: Auto-Start / Event: Update
3) Use this condition: project.purge_flag != project.purge_flag__oldValue
4) Validate and activate the process
5) Create a Project
6) Go to Project List add 'Active' and 'Purge Flag' attributes at Project Layout
7) Change Active attribute from 'Yes' to 'No' and save the change
8) The project has been inactivated, now select the project and click on 'Mark for Deletion'
9) Now the purge flag attribute is enabled (inv_investments.purge_flag = 1), therefore it's different than previous value
Actual Result: The process should be initiated
Expected Result: The process does not start
126.96.36.1998 and 188.8.131.52
Caused by CLRT-80675
Status = Open. This issue is logged with our development team for a disposition.