Process created on Cost Plan object does not initiate on time if the Start Condition is on Status Code
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to CA PPM as admin user.
- Create a very simple Process with Primary Object as Cost Plan.
- It should be in Auto Start mode and the start action will be UPDATE.
- The start condition will be (Cost Plan Status Code = 'Submitted').
- No need to create any steps. Just 2 steps: Start and Finish.
- Validate and Activate the Process.
- Open a new or an existing project.
- Create a simple Cost Plan under that Project.
- The Newly created process will be in the Available tab but not on the Initiated Tab. This is fine as the Cost Plan is not yet Submitted.
- Make it the Plan of record and then Submit the same for Approval.
- A Budget Plan gets created with Submitted Status.
- Check the process tabs under both the Cost Plan and the Budget Plan.
Expected result: The Process should be in the Initiated Tab for any or both of the plans.
Actual result: The Newly created process will be in the Available tab but not on the Initiated Tab.